Dagnab varmit....

red1776

Dear Julio,

We get it!.....The hamster on the piano is adorable.....for the love of god make it stop! :p:wave:

The MS IE ad? It's expandable but it shouldn't activate unless you hover on top of it. Something wrong beyond that?
Thanks for the feedback :)

Nothing wrong, other than a big waste of time for something otherwise pretty near useless.

You can't blame Microsoft for trying... and in the process paying our bills :)

They "seem" to be back in the right track with the things we are hearing about IE9's development, but that also happened with IE8 and while it was a big improvement, they still underdelivered.

On the other hand, Firefox is growing more bloated by the hour, so perhaps there's a real opening to get people back to IE, either that or Chrome will become the new absolute best alternative over the coming months.

I agree, Julio.
But for Microsoft, Mozilla, and the rest, we have an obligation to encourage them to do better.
And they have that almost impossible job of pleasing everybody as they become better, and continue to raise the bar.

The MS IE ad? It's expandable but it shouldn't activate unless you hover on top of it. Something wrong beyond that?
Thanks for the feedback :)

I believe its working as intended. I just cant seem to escape a page without mousing over the hamster. My three year old daughter gives it a 10!

Back