Daily 0x19 on Win 7

Sorry for the long question, just trying to get this fixed

Hi, i had bought this custom built computer awhile ago(dont remember when) when i bought it, it ran fine for a while even booted up fine, then all of a sudden it had trouble booting up, so i go to the system recovery and it fixes it, then it kept happening every so often... Then all of a sudden the system recovery stopped working and i had to keep re installing windows... Then last month sometimes the computer will shut it self down with out warning, then when i start it up blue screen i can't get past the Windows Logo with out blue screen... when booting from the CD, after its done loading files, Blue screen, all three safe modes cant get passed Blue screen, can only get to the windows logo... so i bought a new HDD just yesterday, i install windows and i was fine the whole day. I shut it down, next morning same thing Cant get past Windows logo, my friends thinks its a file in the OS is corrupted( like the disk is mess up) tried running both HDD's on this computer as a slave drive but this got blue screen, but after i take the HDD out this computer goes back to normal, so it has to be the HDD right?

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

A few things:

1. What error code do the Blue Screens give?

2. Check your cable and see if it is set correctly to both mobo and harddrive. There is a possibility it is the cable itself.

3. What make is your harddrive?

4. Do you have access to another computer?

it gives me 0x019 when trying to get to my desktop normally, safe mode, and booting it up using the installation cd, then when hooked up to another computer it gave me the same error, my friend thinks its a file in the OS is corrupt & i need a new Win 7 CD, since i got an blue screen on another computer and only different is the HDD, and it happen to both the HDD that came with & the one i bought2 days ago

We're going to do a tried and true - and sometimes tedious - diagnostic procedure that can often help zero in on the culprit.

Remove all hardware components from your system except you cpu, one stick of RAM, and the power cord to your motherboard. Boot-up and if it remains booted without shut-down then shut it down and add one piece of hardware. Repeat.

See if this occurs only with hardware and please consider #'2 and 3 above.

A Windows Repair might be the answer here.

Well, i started it with only 1 ram stick, cpu, and Power supply, it started and didn't blue screen

then tried with two sticks of ram, everything fine
then my Dvd drive, everything fine
lastly my HDD which after the windows logo blue screen then it restarted

Im pretty sure its a file/files in the OS that is corrupted, because it took more then one try to install windows, i probably need a new Win 7 installation CD, but i dont how to get to a format screen to reformat it, it keeps blue screening everytime i try to get to format screen

Back