Daily BSODs on Windows XP, errors 0x000000D1, BE enountered

Hey guys,
I have been having these problems on my computer after 30 minutes to 1 hour of using it, like surfing, playing games, etc. It just keeps on shutting down, restarting and shutting again for a few days now. I have done all the disc cleanup, or repair stuff, as well as running CHKDSK /F. So I've searched for a solution to this problem, obviously, til I found this site. Anyways, I'm not going to write long coz I'm afraid my PC will shut down in a few minutes now, I will just post the log I have through HijackThis. Please tech guys help me out with this one, I need your valuable ideas...
Since I can't post the log text here for it requires me to have 5 posts, which bothers me a lot as first timer... so I just attached it here my HijackThis logfile.

Thanks guys in advance....

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
Both 0xD1 and 0xBE errors are usually cuased by faulty drivers, software, or firmware.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back