Daily what seem to be driver crashes into BSOD

For the last 4-5 days here is what has been happening. I started off having issues where it seemed like my video card was restarting itself both monitor's would go black and the fan would die down. I would wait like 5 seconds and it would come back up the computer didn't restart or anything the video card just started acting normal again and boom the monitors kicked back on. I was all over the evga site trying every type of driver instal I could think of and that was suggested. Now last night the same thing happen but this time it didn't come back on but the power icon aka the little lightning bolt was flashing on the front of my computer. I walked over hit the power button on the top of the computer and the power just came back on. I'm not saying that the computer restarted it just popped back on right where I had left it, I mean firefox was running still and the game I was in was still going. I started closing my programs and as I was doing that boom bsod. I tried googling the codes and only got results for 2 of them and they are what led me here. I will give a little computer info as well with mini dump.

i7950
psu corsair 1200ax gold
evga gtx 580
asus rampage III formula rog mobo
250gb ocz vertex ssd
Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 7200RPM
Corsair XMS3 Dominator 6gb 3x2gb sticks

If you need any other info please let me know

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
I believe I have read recently that the 580 cards have some serious issues. You aren't alone. What does the Nvidia community forums say?

Back