Deep freeze trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to uninstall deep freeze and I tried to manually delete it,
So I disabled DFServ services and deleted the installed files,
When I did this job my computer was at freeze mode so any changes to my system gets undo as I restart windows.
On the other hand my HDD has only one partitions (C:\\ the default thing) and so I can't edit the registery.
There is a more intresting point,
I decided to recover my computer, I made backup of my files on a External hard but as i restarted windows all data on the External hard restored and my backup date removed from it.
Please Help me

So what are you asking exactly?

I wanna unfreeze my HDD manualy (Deep Freeze can't be used, because it is not uninstalled completely and I don't find a way to solve it) and Create a back up of my data( if I'm going to use recovery as a way to fix this problem)!

Have you tried consulting the Deep Freeze support pages? You might have to reinstall Deep Freeze in order to correctly remove it, allowing you to regain control of your computer

Have you tried consulting the Deep Freeze support pages? You might have to reinstall Deep Freeze in order to correctly remove it, allowing you to regain control of your computer

I can't reinstall it.
Ctr+Shift+Alt + F6 doesn't work and Whenever i want to run its installer it says Deep Freeze is running. Disable it first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back