Default picture

learninmypc

I was curious so I went to My Documents folder/My Pictures & was looking thru the Sample Pictures & was wondering where that picture is everybody sees when they first boot up their pc. It wasn't in the folder so I had to google it,this one
Default.png
So, does anybody know why its not in with the Sample pics?

Its In Xp wall paper file.If I remember right. In windows search type wallpaper. See if that brings you a folder up. In may be in there.

Bummer, Search is complete. There are no results to display.
Oh well, no biggie. More curious than a need to know. Thank you.:)

No problem, more curiosity than necessity.. I just looked in my W7 sample pictures & its not in there, either. Could it be a mystery ? :)

It maybe to bad I do not have a xp computer here. I would try and hunt it down. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How it got into Win98 I know not, because as Cobalt says, it is the standard XP background 'bliss.bmp' and is found at c:\windows\web\wallpaper. You probably have to have 'see hidden' or 'see system files' set on before you see it.

How it got into Win98 I know not, because as Cobalt says, it is the standard XP background 'bliss.bmp' and is found at c:\windows\web\wallpaper. You probably have to have 'see hidden' or 'see system files' set on before you see it.

I was refering to the wallpaper file . Not that exact wallpaper from win XP. Sorry for the miss understanding.

Ok, its no biggie. I just thought it odd everybody see's it/saw it when they booted their XP up for the first time, yet it wasn't in my XP My Pictures sample picture folder. Thank you guru's for your kind input :)

Back