Dell Inspiron 1420 BSOD while reformatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had deleted all of the partitions that comes originated from the factory setting.
I used a Vista boot disc that 100% working to boot up for reformating.
Same as what i had did usually..Boot up the Vista Disc,Create Partition (i had created C: and D: ) and choosed C: for the installation...
It runs smoothly untill the 2nd installation reboot...(Please wait while ..... prepares the first time installation )...then while continue on the Last step (Completing Installation) ...It runs for few minutes then it suddenly REBOOT..and it comes out with a bunch of list to logon windows (then i choosed Start windows normally)..
Then when the loading bar run untill half , BSOD appeared ! and it restarted again....i tried to reformat for quite alot of times,but the problem still same !

Please help me....

*eventhough i had tried to install the MediaDirect 3.5 to a seperated partition (the disc that comes together with the laptop ) . But the problem still remain.

So..i really out of idea on how to solve it...

Please help me......

i tried to remove a piece of ram , and it can logon to windows without BSOD , but when i restarted , BSOD appear again . So i had tried to plug in that ram again..and it can logon to windows again....i must keep repeating plug in and plug out the ram to logon windows...why???...pls help...

*everytime when i plug in/out the ram . While restarting , the system will notice me , and i just press F1 to continue.

BSOD:

Check the viruses on your computer . Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drives controller . Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated.
Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information :

*** STOP : 0x0000007B (0x80606BA0, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000 , 0X00000000 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back