Dell Latitude E6420 black screen flashing underscore

It was installing some drivers and it ask me to restart it so I did and after the Dell logo appears it goes to a black with a flashing or blinking underscore or cursor on the top left

What OS are you on? You should try to boot from Safe Mode or USB Stick 16GB or higher running Windows PE or WinPE. There are some other versions of PE online you can try as well. You'll need a friends PC too build a Windows PE USB stick so you can boot to that stick and fix your damage OS which hopefully was Windows OS. If on Windows 10 you have option to boot to the recovery mode where you last good copy of Windows could be restored.

What OS are you on? You should try to boot from Safe Mode or USB Stick 16GB or higher running Windows PE or WinPE. There are some other versions of PE online you can try as well. You'll need a friends PC too build a Windows PE USB stick so you can boot to that stick and fix your damage OS which hopefully was Windows OS. If on Windows 10 you have option to boot to the recovery mode where you last good copy of Windows could be restored.
I’m at window 10, where is the option to boot to the recovery

Back