Dell Latitude not started

Hello, I have the Dell Ltitude E5530.When I try to turn it on the power button lights up, indicators for battery,hdd and wifi also.Тhe fan starts and stops,After stopping the fan,indicators for wifi and battery turn off flashes only on hdd.The screen is black all the time.Power button lights up.When pressed the power button again the laptop is turned off.What I tried: Hooking up the power button for 30 seconds without power(kable and battery out),removing memory,hdd.wifi-nothing.Complete disassembly with removal of all hardware and placing it again...,A friend checked the power supply on the motherboard and said everything with the voltage is okay.Any ideas?

PS:A month ago at startup he stopped on Dell loggo,after a restart turn normal

Hi!
Please try this last thing, unplug the laptop from the AC and remove the charger, then remove the battery, remove the memory from its slot,press the power button for a minute, try this for 2-3 times attach the memory to the slot next to the cover, or if its already attached to that slot attach it to the lower slot then connect the charger and plug the laptop.

Last edited:
Back