Diablo 3 TechSpot style!!!

Ranger12

I have this big problem. I do not know what I have been doing wrong with my life but evidently I have messed up because all my friends are console addicts. I do not touch them (the consoles) with a ten foot pole. So I'm throwing this out there to see if people here at Techspot want to get together and grind through Diablo 3. If you want to just post your battletag and I will add you. I will post mine when I get home. If you do not want your battletag out there in front of everyone but still wanna join me just PM me.

Hey My Battletag is[FONT=Trebuchet MS] Blkfx1#1544 Just PM on here and we can play. [/FONT]

I'd off to join but I'm on European servers, plus I'm starting to hate Hell difficulty as a barbarian.
Combinations of abilities are becoming silly. Just about any group of elites = 10-15 deaths before they die....

I'm a barbarian as well on act 3 of Hell. I find it to be more fun than the other difficulties as those were not a challenge. I also die several times on the elites that have more tricky affixes. However, after playing diablo 2 for a long time there's really no penalty for dying in D3. So I have to repair my stuff every once in a while, big deal, at least I don't lose XP's and have to find all my gear like in D2.

I'm a barbarian as well on act 3 of Hell. I find it to be more fun than the other difficulties as those were not a challenge. I also die several times on the elites that have more tricky affixes. However, after playing diablo 2 for a long time there's really no penalty for dying in D3. So I have to repair my stuff every once in a while, big deal, at least I don't lose XP's and have to find all my gear like in D2.

True, I'd forgotten about that in D2 :D

Back