Did I rage too hard?

So, I was watching anime and I was about to launch a game (Combat Arms) and suddenly my PC froze, I waited for like 3-5, tried all the commands and stuff, nothing happened so I turned of my PC (Which is a Acer Predator G7750 with a crappy button that you have to put pressure on) by holding it rageously for 5 seconds, then I tried to start my PC again and it didn't start from the first time so I punched on the power button with my fist and it still didn't react. I tried using different power cables, different spots, like everything and now I'm here asking you guys to help out a brother. (this happened like 10 minutes before I'm posting this, and no it's still not working :/)

You may have broken the power button assembly on top of whatever other problem the computer has. There will be a local counselling service available to help you with your anger management issues.

You may have broken the power button assembly on top of whatever other problem the computer has. There will be a local counselling service available to help you with your anger management issues.

Thanks for your reply. Some of my friends told me that I broke the battery on my motherboard, another friend told me I had a short circuit in my PC.
Do you think that's possible after what I did?

If the desktop is dead I think that damage to the power button may be the reason - there could be others though. Towers typically have a fancy looking power button with illumination but the actual button is behind it. Break the plastic outer cover and the switch may not operate. Try working it gently in case it's stuck..

If the desktop is dead I think that damage to the power button may be the reason - there could be others though. Towers typically have a fancy looking power button with illumination but the actual button is behind it. Break the plastic outer cover and the switch may not operate. Try working it gently in case it's stuck..

Thanks, I will try this right now.
I appreciate your support.

Back