Disk serial number?

MrPandaBear

Hello I'm here looking for ways to change the serial number even if it's temporary or just spoofing it[it has to be a specific serial number and not a random one] I'm talking about the serial number that u get from [Typing in CMD wmic diskdrive get serialnumber]
I would appreciate any help regarding this matter whether you have guides/or a software that can do this for me or whatever else.

Thanks in advance for any help
P.S this is for teaching/learning purposes and nothing else.

Hello I'm here looking for ways to change the serial number even if it's temporary or just spoofing it[it has to be a specific serial number and not a random one] I'm talking about the serial number that u get from [Typing in CMD wmic diskdrive get serialnumber]
I would appreciate any help regarding this matter whether you have guides/or a software that can do this for me or whatever else.

Thanks in advance for any help
P.S this is for teaching/learning purposes and nothing else.
I seem to recall an utility made by Sysinternals that did this....

This is what I was thinking of but I don't know if this is what you are looking for:

I seem to recall an utility made by Sysinternals that did this....

This is what I was thinking of but I don't know if this is what you are looking for:

It's not that only changes a specific thing in the hardware id not the actual serial number though.
Thanks however for trying <3 :)
the serial number is harder to mess around with

Back