Dispay Adapter - Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I wanted to put some new games on my Laptop, and I got the Direct X 9.0c Compatible Graphics Adapter message. So I went online, and was instructed to go onto Device Manager and I found I had Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, so then I got some kind of update checker and it looked through my hardware and found that my Graphic Adapter needed updating... :blush:

I have already put some of the games I want on my laptop before now, and un-installed them when I ran out of space, and now I have more space I want to put them back on.:D

I tried a link for the Update, but it told me to use Windows Update, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

Does anyone know a free way of updating Standard VGA Graphics Adapter?

That would be helpful x :grinthumb

Standard VGA Graphics Adapter usually means that you do not have proper graphics drivers installed. If you can tell us your laptop's model and brand we might be able to find out which graphics chip it uses and then direct you to the proper drivers

I'm going to sound like an ***** now, but how can I find out exactly what model, make etc, etc?
Also, I've already tried the download link, but it doesn't work at all. :S

Esprimo is Fujitsu's noebook line .. can you find a model number for it? e.g. Q5000 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back