Display won't show anything.

good day guys.. my pc wont display anything on the monitor. i tried changing the cable, using the onboard display port, reseating everything. when i start the computer, i waited for the windows logon sound to play but no luck. i pressed the num/caps/scroll lock on the keyboard but it does not light up.. any ideas on the bad part/s?

Hi, when you boot up the PC does it sound normal, are all the fans running?

Try the onboard graphics output with the graphics card removed from the motherboard.

Try another known working monitor.

hey, sorry for the late reply.. i already tried the onboard graphics and tried replacing the monitor.. still it wont still display anything.. when i start it up, one fan doesnt work but for the gfx card, and heatsink fan, it works..

What I was asking is if you had tried the on board graphics "with the graphics card removed".

What fan is not working, if it is the one on your CPU then your CPU has probably fried.

hey, sorry for the late reply.. i already tried the onboard graphics and tried replacing the monitor.. still it wont still display anything.. when i start it up, one fan doesnt work but for the gfx card, and heatsink fan, it works..

You stated in the above post that a fan is not working, I asked which one.

Please answer the question so I can try to give you the correct advice.

Back