Do I Trust Crowdfund Campaigns or no

I need a powerbank!! And I know here we are not talking illegal, but I need help to understand is the crowdfunding campaigns fraud or something I can rely on as a customer ?
The aggressive ads has been popping out of some sort of kikcstarter project called "finger pow" which is a small some sort of powerbank and right after that couple of days later some random guy wrote to me about their project wanting to sell it to me, name is "lightr" but their device is not ready and will be ready only in the beginning of 2019 so the shipping will be even later.
Can I trust these sort of companies with these sort of aggressive marketing strategies?

Based on experience in venture capital over 4 years of employment in the industry, I would say 'no' = not that they are crooked, but that results are slender.

Why would you listen to some random coot from somewhere out the web talking about a program or project you know nothing about ?
Just delete the emails and don't answer some random spammy phone numbers you don't know.

Back