Download speeds slow on one computer only, every other one in the house is normal

Hey guys! I am not really sure where to post this, but I have been driving myself crazy trying to fix this problem.

Basically, my girlfriend's computer is the only computer that has slow download speeds in the house (hers sits around 3-8mbs, while every other computer/laptop in the house sits around 25-32mbs).

I don't believe this is a virus issue, I have run a number of different AV programs on her machine and they have come up clean.

I don't believe it is an issue with the router because all the other computers and laptops are not having any issues.

I don't believe it is her wireless card, because I have swapped out the card with another card and it still has the same issue, I have also moved the computer and plugged it in directly to the router with an Ethernet cord and it still has the same issue.

I honestly have no idea what to check next now. Please, any help on this would be a huge favor to me. Thank you!

Back