Download Youtube videos to PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister123

I see its very easy to do this on the ps3 now , with the cut and paste addition from a previous FW update , but is it legal ?
apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

I thought I'd reply to myself , with what I found out , apparently if you don't use what you download for public broadcast and financial gain , its o.k. ,

that's the general rule of thumb. if you're not going to use it publicly or make people pay to watch it. it is generally good to do. it's like downloading it to your pc. most people just do it so it can load faster when they show their friends. instead of waiting to for it to load online.

very interesting relic , but I can't imagine this law being effective on an international level , other countries aren't under pressure from from lobbists representing these companies , mind you they could be put under pressure from the american government who in turn are under pressure from the lobbists , you know implement these laws or you get cut , its possible , can u imagine the resources needed to monitor and fine or whatever , I smell a new world order , I suppose technical advances will make this very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back