Driver irql not less or equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I began receiving this error a month back , I get driver irql error and page fault in non paged area. I did the 8 steps to remove virus's and it went away for a few weeks and now it is back. I have tried several things including memory tests and it tells me there is nothing wrong. Pls Help. Also i cant add the malware report as a attatchment so here it isMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Database version: 2421
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

7/20/2009 10:06:34 AM
mbam-log-2009-07-20 (10-06-34).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 219039
Time elapsed: 34 minute(s), 56 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Here is the anti spyware log
SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

Generated 07/20/2009 at 10:40 AM

Application Version : 4.26.1006

Core Rules Database Version : 4004
Trace Rules Database Version: 1944

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:30:35

Memory items scanned : 307
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5093
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 26159
File threats detected : 6

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@kontera[3].txt
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Users\Brandon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\brandon@kontera[1].txt

I have added the hijack this report as a attatchment. I am having a problem adding the dump file it stalls out uploading it but i will continue to try and add it when it becomes available. I play Warhammer and it constanly crashes to desktop now but did not at all during the two week span that i ran the virus checks.I ran them again today when it started but they showed no virus's.

This is a problem that should be on the Windows OS forum, not in malware removal- unless you get sent back here. Dump files don't go in this forum either.

Please move here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu15.html

When and if the time comes, you CAN attach the logs- they are not in the 5 post limit. There is a paper clip icon to use.

It also appears that you are running a 64bit version of Vista- HijackThis has a problem reading the Services.

Ok. Thank you. Since the virus cleaning fixed it last time and its doing the same thing I just assumed that it was malware. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back