Driver needed for Win 7 Samsung, can't find

HI everybody, i hope you are all well.
will appreciate some help, i'm ready to claw my eyes out.
after reinstalling windows 7 32-bit installed driver ''nb-driver-e1425a-win7-vga-ati-8.742.0.0'' thing, screen looks strached, brightness cant be changed. resolusion can not be adjasted to the right one. laptop model is Samsung NP-R425-JT01. and standart VGA.
sims to cant find anything for this model :(
please help

Head to www.amd.com and download the driver for your graphics chip (Google suggests HD5470), and install that, and you should be good to go.

Uninstall the driver you previously installed first though.

tryed autodetect from there, download not working, found driver - download not working
"ATI Catalist Mobility download not working"
:'(

tryed autodetect from there, download not working, found driver - download not working
"ATI Catalist Mobility download not working"
:'(

Don't auto-detect, do it manually.

You want to download the Catalyst Software Suite. Click here to download it directly, I've done the work for you.

I've done the work for you.

Leeky, thank you so much, but i did this same thing yesterday night,(i tryed and autodetect and found it manually,) and the problem was that download stopping working. :S this is what i said about in previouse post.

And i uninstall the previouse driver first.

So your unable to download the driver?

I don't understand if your trying to tell me that you can't download it, or you can't install it. Could you describe in a little more detail what is happening, and the steps before it happens.

For example:

1. You should be downloading the driver from the link above.
2. You should then double click the file to execute it.
3. It will then guide you through the installation process
4. Once complete, reboot and it should work fine.

At what step is your attempts to install the driver failing?

when i run Catalist Mobility.exe opens window that say ''..to save installation file AMD Cat..Mob.. on your comp. click Start download.''
i click 'start download' then it give error massage that say 'ATI Cat..Mob.. download stopped working'
now trying to find ''AMD Catalist Mobility 11.8 utility 32-bit'' somewhere else to download, so far found only for Win XP

Thanks Leeky just now already found and did it :D working
found here
//sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-32.aspx
Thank you sooo much for you help without you i wouldnt fix it:)))

Back