Driver problem

Hi im new here and I need help with my graphics driver/card,,, I try to run dxdiag and he show me n/a in my gpu vram (I use onboard integrated graphics) and my pc now cannot run any 3d game,I want to uninstall graphics driver and reinstall it but I dont kn ow if the screen will be black or still displaying (im using an integrated screen please some help

Integrated GPUs generally don't have their own RAM - they use a portion of the system memory allocated to it, hence why DX Diag is showing N/A for the VRAM. What CPU does your PC have?

Intel Pentium 4
2.80ghz
MMX.SSE.SSE2
Okay, this tells me that the integrated graphics chip is built into one of the chips on the motherboard, specifically the one called the Northbridge. We'll need to know exactly which one this is, so download the following program:

Go to the mainboard tab and reply back with what it says (manufacturer and model will do).

The one thing to note, though, is that the Pentium 4 2.8GHz SSE2 CPU is 19 years old, so the chance of you getting an updated driver for it, to reinstall, is slim. It might be better to just let Windows (assuming that's the operating system you're using) handle it, but we can tell for certain once we know what the motherboard is.

Back