EA tech support

Skidmarksdeluxe

Has anybody out there tried to get in touch with EA (or Origin) tech support only to end up banging their head against a brick wall?
I found it's all but impossible to get hold of them. There's no way I could even send them a message because that option no longer exists on their tech support page. The only means of contacting them is via an internet call from that same support page it that too doesn't work. I tried phoning them directly but I was told by a recording to leave my details & they would try get back to me.
It's a real sad state of affairs if this is the way they treat their honest, legitimate customers and they don't deserve to be in business.
From now on I won't buy their games legally. If I really want to play an EA game (not that they make many games that appeal to me) I'll simply pirate it. It's far easier than trying to deal with them.

Well, if you go to EA's main page, login, and click on then "help" button, that should be a good start.

I understand that EA's customer service has been less than stellar recently, however I wouldn't resort to pirating the games. I wouldn't deprive hard-working devs in spite of their publishing company.

Out of curiosity, what is your problem?

Well, if you go to EA's main page, login, and click on then "help" button, that should be a good start.

I understand that EA's customer service has been less than stellar recently, however I wouldn't resort to pirating the games. I wouldn't deprive hard-working devs in spite of their publishing company.

Thanks but not to worry. Just after I posted this message an EA rep called me up & my problem with key licensing has been sorted out. My faith in EA has been restored a bit. There's no need for me to do something despicable like pirating.
That said, waiting for about a month & a half for a resolution is not what I'd call "good" service. Hopefully I don't have to deal with them again in a hurry.

It has never been stellar.

Waiting a couple of days is the norm but waiting for almost 2 months is absolutely ridiculous. I even tried contacting these chumps numerous times facebook & twitter not to mention the tech support site. Hopefully my problem will be sorted out soon.

Haven't had the greatest time with EA customer support either. Sadly, game support from most publishers seems to lack in comparison to other industries =/.

Back