Elon Musk denies report that he recently talked to Putin about use of nuclear weapons...

midian182

Staff member
In brief: Elon Musk has denied claims that he spoke to Russian president Vladimir Putin before posting a controversial tweet about how to end the war in Ukraine. The report claims that the pair discussed Russia's potential use of a nuclear weapon if Ukraine retook territory in Crimea.

Ian Bremmer, political scientist and president of political risk research firm Eurasia Group, said in his newsletter that Musk had a "direct conversation" with Putin about the war. Bremmer said it was Musk himself who told him about the conversation.

According to Bremmer's letter, Putin told Musk he was prepared to negotiate an end to hostilities but only if certain conditions were met: Crimea, which was annexed in 2014, remained Russian; Ukraine recognized Russia's annexation of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia; and Ukraine remained neutral.

Putin allegedly told Musk that these goals would be achieved "no matter what," even if it means the use of a nuclear strike if Ukraine tried to take back Crimea. Bremmer wrote that Musk told him "everything needed to be done to avoid that outcome."

Musk tweeted a poll last week to gauge reaction to his Ukraine peace plan that essentially covered all of Putin's requirements, adding that the sham referendums in the annexed regions be redone under UN supervision. Just under 60% of the 2.7 million votes disagreed with the proposal. The Tesla boss later warned of the danger of Russia using nuclear weapons.

Musk has denied Bremmer's claims. He says the last time he spoke to Putin was 18 months ago, and the only thing they talked about was space.

Following the denial, Bremmer wrote: "Elon Musk told me he had spoken with Putin and the Kremlin directly about Ukraine. he also told me what the kremlin's red lines were."

"I have been writing my weekly newsletter on geopolitics for 24 yrs. I write honestly without fear or favor and this week's update was no different […] I've long admired musk as a unique and world-changing entrepreneur, which I've said publicly. he's not a geopolitics expert."

Musk's proposal was welcomed by the Kremlin but criticized by Ukraine and several politicians. Ukraine's outgoing ambassador to Germany, Andriy Melnyk, replied with "F**k off is my very diplomatic reply to you." He noted that no Ukrainian will ever buy "your f…ing tesla crap."

A few days after tweeting his Ukraine peace plan, Musk suggested a way to solve the Taiwan/China crisis through a "reasonably palatable" arrangement between the two nations. It was praised by Beijing but, unsurprisingly, slammed by the island country.

Permalink to story.

I can't believe this talking head would think anyone would believe his BS. Putin wouldn't talk war and politics one-on-one with Musk any more than he would with his own oligarchs. To a Soviet hard-liner business has only one purpose - to fund military expansionism and spread national influence.

This “useful 1diot” screwed up so hard, that I can hardly imagine what’s DoD and NASA’s plan on him and SpaceX from now on. AFAIK, he was the main contractor for this “Artemis” moon pre-colonization.
He has too much power over his companies to just flush him out easily, but the way this SAR-California boy who never heard of XX Communist Party Committee talks, says that someone has a tight grip on his brains, same as on average warmongering Ivan…

Let's start a rumor that all the sites will pick up on. There is no evidence which is why we must form an investigative committee

With all do respect, what he said about Ukraine is word to word what putin's mouths want now.
Would mister Mask still say what he said if he watched his 6 children raped in front of him like people in Bucha Irpen and other cities watched? Evil must be stopped, If history taught humanity anything.
WW2 was not even that long ago.
What was the name of the British prime minister that "brought peace"
after they made an agreement with Hitler? And then
everything that followed... You can not let a blood thirsty maniac
let free. And the only thing putin and his entire team of degenerates
deserve is death.
Maybe Mask is just afraid of the threats putin makes about rusty soviet nukes.
To let him win this is a suicide for all of us.
Luckily, the history also shows a solution.
When one crazy f**k starts murdering innocent people, countries
around him must unite and stand together, limiting what the murderer wants to do,
weakening him and his regime. USSR did not win WW2. One Hitler lost against united alliance, this Hitler must be defeated too.
And nothing new here, seriously. Weren't there people in US supporting Hitler until it was too obvious he is a monster? Wasn't mister Ford one of those people?
putin and his fascist regime must be removed from this planet.
I find it amusing that the country that prides itself the most on defeating Nazi Germany literally step by step repeats its path 70 years later. It deserves everything Germany got for its evil. And I sincerely wish it gets it all.

Well lets put it this way if Russia decides to use nukes that pretty much ends them as the rest of the world will join in and try and flatten them. To bad though that by doing this we would have pretty much ended life as we know it since if even one country uses nukes it destroys that part of the world to live in for 200+ years.

Lol now a day, you don't need anything to back up. You can just start to say stuffs on one guy, then all the haters will help you to spread it.

Back