Encrypted Micro SD card... forgot password

Hey I have a 32 gb micro SD card. It was as still is in my Motorola Droid Razr. I set it to be encrypted so I made a decently normal password for it possibly containing letters and numbers. I had to restore my phone because of a issue. So when I tried to access my microsd card the password saved in cache on the phone was lost since I restored it. So Then the forums said that if I installed something called Fexplorer. It will then let you access the password through cache. aka: mmcstore. The problem is I dont have that stored in my phone anymore since I restored my phone. So all I want to do is be able to retrieve my content on my sd card considering I dont know the password and also remember I cannot access the microsd card via my computer or anything on my phone or computer since the microsd card wont pop up on the phone or laptop unless I input the password. So it wont show it exists. Please let me no what I can do without losing my content and it wont show up on my computer or phone because it doesnt have my password in it.

I don't know for sure that it does, but if it uses any remotely decent form of encryption then you're going to need to remember that password... it's kind of the point of encrypting it in the first place. If anyone knows differently please chime in.

I don't know for sure that it does, but if it uses any remotely decent form of encryption then you're going to need to remember that password... it's kind of the point of encrypting it in the first place. If anyone knows differently please chime in.
I dont know if its considered as an encrypted password that I set all I remember is the password would be an close example like: memphis!1 or something like that. and I would be able to do more if I could get my microsd card to show up on my system by using a disk utility application but if the sd card doesnt mount I cannot do anything

To de-crypt such a password would take many years of brute-force attack on a regular PC. You can say bye-bye to the data, I think.

This might be related. I have a Panimage
tablet of which I set a password on it & showed it to the owner since it was hers.
Long story short, you'll probably have to contact the Manufacturer for help. In my case, as I linked to, the company is no longer in business. Good luck.

Back