Err(3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this does not go here I do apologize. I have been getting the following message lately when I try to download something form FileHippo and other similar sites.
ERR (3) FreshDownload could not take over the download. Click back button and return to the normal mode.
I am a "noobie" when it comes to the technical side of computers, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Windows XP Home and using Firefox 3.5.7 if this information helps. I have included a picture of the actual error message,

Attachments

• Error3.png
    Error3.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 8
Fresh Download is a download manager that is supposed to work with Firefox.
> Apparently it's not working well in your case
> You might check to see if you have the latest version (find the latest version on their website. Link provided above)
> You might also just uninstall it and download and use Flashgot (Flashgot is just another download manager)

Thank you, but how do i uninstall it. I don't see it in Control Panel -- Add or Remove Software. As I mentioned I am a "complete noob" when it comes to doing this stuff.
Okay, i went to Firefox and then to plug-ins and disabled the program and that seemed to work. Does that make sense?

Yea, makes sense... tho i think there should be an Uninstall button as well as the Disable button so you could uninstall it

Hi guys, looked in plug-ins and there is only a "disable" no uninstall. Have Revo Uninstaller and could not find it there. Where should I look in Revo Uninstaller for the plug in anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back