Explorer.exe auto close without notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruzumaki

My explorer.exe will auto close suddenly without notice. It happen everytime when I open some image. Even my nod32 also fail to start after in this case. I have replaced it with avira free version, but the problem remain.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Are you using Internet Explorer 6 or Internet Explorer 7. What is your hardware configurations, and your operating system?
It appears you have some bad infestation, but I am no expert and will leave it to the ones who are familiar with coded ID's.
In the meantime, you might run MBAM MalwareBytes and SuperAntispyware to see if they pick it up.

I will give you the benefit of my experience:
Control Panel> Folder Options> View tab> IF 'view hidden files and folders' is checked, uncheck it> Apply> OK.

I was having an occasional unexplained crash with no Error Event. Finally came on the above. I don't know why having the folders 'unhidden' causes a problem, and it's possible it may not be the cause of your problem. But have a look.

Zzz, this forum d pro gone wher...
It the problem of rqRKBUno.dll
How come so simple also cant solve...

You have one or more infestations. Suggest you run the Panda Scan.
Download and run MBAM MalwareBytes. Download and run SuperAntispyware. Then run each again in Safe Mode. Download an run the trial version of Spyware Doctor 5.5.

Then come back to us using plain English with the logs or results.

We are never so lucky as to have all the necessary information, when the person making the query seldom tells all the ncessary information on the build, model, motherboard, cpu, memory, OS, software installed, and security software used. The guessing starts there. Then the lack of plain English perpetuates the problem.

This gentleman can write reasonable English, but all of the previous post he has made have concerned virus infections. I suggest the gentleman is one you cannot help.....

I think you have many problems as revealed in your Hijackthis log
  • R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {982CB676-38F0-4D9A-BB72-D9371ABE876E} - (no file)
  • R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {BAB1AC41-6FF7-4F2E-A04E-5C592CCFEA7D} - (no file)
  • O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
  • O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6C23AB0C-0244-4B01-8253-BEE724D0D2EC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\jkkLDUNg.dll
  • O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
  • O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C5AFB952-954A-4720-BFCA-604DD1C9E714} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rqRKBUno.dll
  • O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {09BA8F6D-CB54-424B-839C-C2A6C8E6B436} - (no file)
  • O20 - Winlogon Notify: jkkLDUNg - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\jkkLDUNg.dll

You can check them and have Hijackthis fix.

And do know what this?
  • Process: C:\Documents and Settings\Lim Family\Desktop\BWMonitor.exe

You should also read this post to follow instructions and then post back with another Hijackthis post when all done
Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back