Facebook, just the one site, refuses to load on multiple devices

Hello,
I work at a small business where we have two company computers and various employees bring in personal computing devices and there seems to be a very unique issue with our internet. The answer to this may be pedestrian, but I'm not nearly as tech savvy as I would like to be and have chosen to defer to the judgement of my betters. On both of the computers and on various other devices connected to the network (ranging from laptops to ipads) simply refuse to load Facebook. Nothing else gives it any trouble it just happens with the one site. Both of the computers are running Windows 7 (ultimate if I'm not mistaken) and I've given one of the computers a full work up: defragmented all the drives; looked for bad sectors on the hard disk; cut loose all unnecessary files; ran a full system Norton virus and malware scan; updated Windows, java, and flashplayer; and deleted the cache and cookies from chrome. We've tried using different browsers as well, but everything yields the same results. If anyone has any ideas as to why just this one site isn't working I would love to hear from you as our business depends on Facebook to reach out to our clientele. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

If I were the ADMIN for the company, I would disable ALL SOCIAL SITES - - and it's easy to do.
1) they are not business related activities​
2) waste employee's time (& therefore employer's money and internet bandwidth)​
3) create security issues​

Back