Fakealert.hj trojan horse-Have i removed it? Hijack this log attached.Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakealert.kj trojan horse-Have i removed it? Hijack log-Now using AVira

Hello there, im Completly new to the forum.Seems like a great place for help, its help im needing please.

I picked up a Fakealert Trojon horse and my PC went loopy. I have followed the steps for the virus removal. I have used the stated tools and all seemed fine.It was actually AVG8 which picked up the Fakealert.hj

This was late yesterday.I have used the pc today and strange things are happening. Such as mutiple presses with keys when only pressed once for example
"kkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyssssss"

I have recently uninstalled Internet explorer8.(For you informationThis was after it seemed i have sorted the Fakealert.hj virus)

I am running,
Avira free edition
windows defender
Tune up utilities 2008
Malwarebytes
Superantispyware
Spybot search and destroy
Easycleaner
C Cleaner

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody would take a look over my logs to check for me. Iam a little out of my depth so sound advice would be fantastic.

Please find the logs attached.

Thank you in advance... Lee

Hello again,

I am now running Avira and have gone through the removal steps process.please find attached my logs for you to look through at your leisure.

Thank you once again for any help... Lee

Sorry to bump my thread but I would appreciate it if some one would take a look please... Im a little paranoid.

Thank you... Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back