Finding Camnon Printer

Hello, I am not too tech savy, so forgive me if I ask any obvious questions. I am trying to get my HP Elitebook to connect with a cannon printer, but every time I hit print on the pdf a the print box pops up asking to designate to windows 7 pro onenote, or xps viewer. Ilooked under control panel in printers m device box, but didnt see an add printer option. Also, a message from onenote appeared and says its cleaning from last use, and has been cleaning for the past hour. I cant get it to close. Any suggestions for either issue would be awesome.
Thank you...

Okay, update on printer. I found add printer and it can't complete installation due to not being able to find drivers. I have auto update on and when I checked there are 8, non important updates. 2 of them are definition update for MSE. It says ince installed it cant be removed. Should I install it? And how do I know what driver to install gor printer?
Thanks in advance.

Go to the Cannon Website, support or driver page and look for the software for your specific make/model number

Back