Firefox 3.6 keeps not responding when playing videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help.. this is the first time i have ever had to ask. Dont really know what im doing. Usually i find the answer to my problems from other forums. So if anyone is interested in a brainteaser please let me know. Everytime i try to play a video on the internet. The computer says its tranferring data but never does. Just seems to not respond. I cant even end the process. I have tried updating drivers, re-installing add-ons, and re-installed firefox. IE works but not Firefox. I give up. I have tried everything that i can think of. Please give me some idea. I can give you my specs if need be.....THANX.

The computer hangs or freezes and i have to shutdown with out ending the programs which is not good at all. Its not firefox because my desktop in the house has is the same version and it runs fine. I just want to be able to watch youtube and other vids without the internet freezing on me. THanks Guys........and Girls.LOL

Welcome to Techspot. Just to let you know, this forum is for introductions only not for problem solving. You will likely get a better response if you posted in the appropriate forum. Try the Audio and Video forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back