Firefox browser sorting question

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gourry25

Well I know i could go to Mozzilla's site and create an account in their forums but that could take time and for all i know won't get much of a reply. So I'm coming to the Techspot experts to see if they know the answer of know a way i can do what i want.

I am using version 2.0.020 not the newest Firefox yet because it won't let me use the plug-ins i want to use at least not yet. but anyway...

I made two folders filled with some sites that are all in disarray and I'd love to sort them alphabetically but last time i tried to do that for one folder it did all of my firefox bookmarks and that rather annoyed me since it moved my e-mail down and some other stuff up and so on. Well does anyone know if its possible to sort jsut 1 folder and i don't want to do it manually.. Or is there a way i can maybe save my bookmarks and like delete the copy Firefox sees but leave those two folders, sort them and then just merge the two together?

I hope someone knows what i mean and can help.

Thanks in advance

I am using version 2.0.020 not the newest Firefox yet ...

I made two folders filled with some sites that are all in disarray and I'd love to sort them alphabetically
I guess you're trying to sort the Organize Bookmarks of the browser.
but last time i tried to do that for one folder it did all of my firefox bookmarks and that rather annoyed me since it moved my e-mail down and some other stuff up and so on. Well does anyone know if its possible to sort jsut 1 folder and i don't want to do it manually.. Or is there a way i can maybe save my bookmarks and like delete the copy Firefox sees but leave those two folders, sort them and then just merge the two together?
Bookmarks->organize
You get a left pane of the first level BMs and Folders
Click on any folder and its contents arrive in the right pane
click on the column heading ON THE RIGHT PANE and it sorts that folder.
clicking twice sorts descending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back