First time getting a gaming computer

Hey everyone,
So I have only bought regular computers and I was thinking about buying a gaming laptop, or possibly pc, but I dont know what I need. Some help would be very appreciated. Here is what I want the computer for, now dont laugh at me, or at least just chuckle to yourself while calling me a noob, or whatever the lingo is. But I wanted the computer for my Sims games. Hey, you guys have your minecraft or whatever, I have my Sims, leave me alone. So what kind of computer would I need. Cuz I will eventually upload all expansion packs and I am tired of my regular pc running slow. So please help, and if buying a regular laptop with some kind of memory can suffice than please let me know.
Thanks!

Well, Sims games arent demanding at all. They use pretty ancient engines. You dont even need a GPU for that, you can easily get a PC with integrated graphics for about 500 USD. What is your budget? You want a laptop right? And is the Sims all you will be playing?

Yes, I want a laptop since I have very limited room. Yes, basically sims, and perhaps other games llike it, like sim city, roller coaster tycoon etc. I don't have a budget, im saving up for it, I guess 2000 USD is pushing it. I just don't want to have to worry about space being an issue on the laptop, or slow speed. I use windows 7 now on a desktop but I share the computer so I don't really try any other games because Im afraid I'll use up all the hard drive space.

Ok, thanks. Screen doesn't matter, just not tiny, right, lol. actually I probably wont have the money a long while so yeah I can wait.

Sounds good. I think Sager is your best choice. I will custimize it for you since I dont want you to overpay for computer going to play Sims. I will build it so that it can take future games.

Back