Flickering While in game

Hey.

I have a problem here , so when I went back from school I wanted to play '' The long dark'''
But when I try to move or just click something the start menu gets in my way. Its flashing / flickering all the time , not only that because when I click it says not responding .. 2 secs later its responding but when I try to click again ... Not Responding.
Please help me out ASAP.
My Pc Specs are :
Intel core I7-5820K 3.3 Ghz.
Intel HD Graphics 4600
8 GB of Ram.

Soz for my bad English im from the Netherlands.

Have you tried to un-install the game and then re-installing it? What other programs do you have running (either at the same time or in the background) that may interfere with the game? Are you playing this game in Windowed Mode or Full Screen? Have you played this game with the same computer in the past and not had any problems?

Have you tried to un-install the game and then re-installing it? What other programs do you have running (either at the same time or in the background) that may interfere with the game? Are you playing this game in Windowed Mode or Full Screen? Have you played this game with the same computer in the past and not had any problems?

Well yes , it happens with Minecraft too.
1-2 weeks ago this problem didnt occur.
I was able to play it fine.
But I don't know why this is happening to me.
I only have Advanced Systemcare 8 open , even if I close this the problem isnt fixed.
I 've reinstalled it a couple times problem still occurs

Please help

Last edited:
Back