Fps problems after force shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have a problem with my new laptop, when the pc was doing back up it stuck and t I had to shutdown it manually and after that I noticed that it lost about 10-15 fps, even the desktop applications like gadgets lagging. I've done the system recovery, tried to defragment and re-install drivers but nothing. If you know the solution please help to resolve this problem. Thank you.

P.S Even now on the right corner in the taskbar there is a icon which shows that i am backing up files,but I dont and if you going thru control panel and then back up it say that the back up was cancelled, but if you trying to go there straight thru the icon the computer freezes and I have to turn it of manually. I'm using Windows 7

You don't say what the make and model of your laptop is, but you may be able to do a factory restore of this laptop to return it to its original state, as it was when you first turned it on

Laptop model is Toshiba A500-1GL, Proc i3 330, Nvidia gt330m, Win7 64, and I've done the factory restore but the problem still the same

Try to do a manual Windows 7 Update to make sure you have done all the Windows Updates available for Windows 7. This laptop should still be under warranty

Ok thank you I will try, yes laptop is new I bought it one month ago, but i think if I will give the laptop to fix it, it will take a long time. Do you think I damaged something with a manual shut down? And it is possible to damage something? Thank you

P.S I've noticed that fps sometimes is like it was before, it is like sometimes is good sometimes it's bad like after the force shutdown.And in Toshiba Pc health monitor I also noticed that the laptop using 10% more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back