Free broadband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloman

can someone give me a name of some free broadband access company? I know they are out there.

and don't tell me about goggle tisp that Aprils fool joke. internet through your toilet...lol

Oh, come on, if snakes can travel through your plumbing I'm sure the internet can!

Anyway, I don't know of any free ones either. I wish AT&T would actually worry about the select few people about us people who have to live around.... well the type of people I'm stuck around.

Yeah, serious. But it's only available in the east. And you have to call long distance to get a connection usually. But it works well. The only downside (Other than it's much slower than DSL) is that it doesn't allow the usage of Outlook Express type mail clients. You can only use webmail.

Here they are: www.freedialup.org

I use my account at my grandmothers (Which I am there a lot mopar man, so I know how you feel.) I get an ok connection, usually 48kbps from there. (And that's from a New Hampshire station to lake ontario so that's pretty good I guess.

Oh no, its just for Dial up and Internet Call waiting, the Land line in total is $50, including dial up.

Yes, but everything below 20 dollars here is like 28.8 constantly, or Ads everywhere, which I can't stand.

Yes, Kinda. Im just east of Chattanooga, in a small county. My grandma's house is nearer to chattanooga, and she gets dsl for the same price as my dial up, from the same company (AT&T).

They Be Shootin' agin'........

I guess that the only virtue that living in the cesspool that we laughingly call "Killadelphia" has, is the fact that I'm getting 768kbs DSL for $14.95 a month from Verizon.

haloman said:
can someone give me a name of some free broadband access company? I know they are out there.
I just adore social entitlement programs, don't you? Pity broadband internet isn't one of them.

haloman said:
great..start your own discussion somewhere else will ya?

the nerve of some people...
Since you're not likely to find "Free Broadband" anyway, maybe we should call for the padlock as we leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back