Frequent BSOD, restarts and freezes with Win 7 Ultimate. RAM issue?

NHS2008

Hi everyone,
I am having frequent BSOD issues with my PC as of late and random shutdowns also sometimes freezes.
My specs can be seen in my sig and systems spec link. Here are the dumps and files it produces.(attached)
hxxp://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4774/widows.jpg
I think its a RAM issue. I've just opened the case and cleaned dust off RAM and switched its slot..nothing so far 20 mins in..please if anyone could analyze and confirm this? Thank you for reading this. Any feedback is welcome. :)

Attachments

• 121510-15194-01.dmp
    141.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 121510-15927-01.dmp
    141.3 KB · Views: 1
  • prev.similar dumps.7z
    54.4 KB · Views: 1
  • C-Users-NIKHS-AppData-Local-Temp-XMLS.7z
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
  • uNXPCDSHiTDwn.jpg
    uNXPCDSHiTDwn.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to TSF, NHS

Only one of your dump could be read, whereas, rest of them just freeze up Windbg. Anyway, the one which I could read points at windows QoS Scheduler Driver (i.e. pacer.sys).

When did you started having these BSOD issues ?

Please ensure that your system's Bios is correctly configuring your RAM (according to RAM Specs and Voltage).

Thanks a lot Archean!
The BSODs and freezes were absolutely random...and unexpected shutdowns would happen when watching videos..it just started since 12th dec. But since I swapped the slot of RAM, I had it freeze on me once yesterday but today its been running nearly 8 hours without any issues..did not have had any issues what so ever.. I restored all the default BIOS settings and also flashed it to the latest version.
I think it has something to do with the random OC'ing I was doing last week and the hidden core unlocking..
Thank you for taking time to investigate my files, much appreciated. :)

You are welcome, I'm glad to hear that it is holding out alright now, if you need any further assistance just let us know, till then safe computing. Regards

Back