Fresh install, cant update... corrupt registry?

am i crazy? is this a legit windows install?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subrectre

So my fresh installs of windows are corrupt over and over and over and im goin nuts here's pics

btw malware dept says im good https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/100-custom-firewall-entries-on-a-clean-install.221756/

ive had this for YEARS spanning 8 computers
u25j7.png

fixit says corrupt reg and no real updates....

epi4q9.png

over and over and over....
296oeht.png

now im getting my installs from a legit source.... and from different computers
osepec.png

tdsskiller says its good so does fsrt and the guy in malware. microsoft says the agents bad and it was installed/updated at the time of my reinstallation and my net services are good.....now heres the REAL kicker:
6pt2d3.png

I installed this hdd brand new on the fourth.....idk what pepper flash and visual studios is doing here but wth where is this really if DBAN cant wipe it! help me mercy serious....=[ help

Get back to basics. Set the bios to the defaults, remove any USB devices that are not necessary for keyboard or mouse. What kind of boot device? SSD or regular hard drive? Try another clean install of Windows

Regular, I have tried my factory buisness vista 32 install and it stays janky abd I put the hdd into ata mode instead of irrt with 1 processor, it the second computer seen in this thread that got the clear: https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/100-custom-firewall-entries-on-a-clean-install.221756/ I think running the fix like 20x in a row broke it because im seeing a different registry than I have you know what.... im 99% this is it....http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/run-multiple-operating-systems-at-once-with-vmware-player/ someiones hack what do I do now?

It's not updating, I still have the 'corrupt registry unable to update' msg when I use the fixit utility .... What makes me think that the agent is no good is microsoft article kb/949104 (shown above) where they say the latest agent rev is 7600.256 while mine says .320

There's something else I can't take screenshots of: when dumbing my system down in bios I chose 2 boot devices for my system CD/DVD rom and internal hdd... When I save exit and restart Cardbus nic and hdd are the only things that attempt a boot so I got curious and tried to only boot with DVD and only nic Cardbus the DVD... The DVD won't function unless I add several things to the boot sequence.... Another strange thing noticed was directly after splash on a normal start I see intel storage rom manager but I'm on a laptop my bios doesn't offer raid functionality

You know chrome doesn't use 7z to send files chromium does and in startup/recover I see a second user named homegroupuser$ and hirens gmer shows a drive at //?/.../ that gmer inside windows7 isnt picking up a thing this and the loginbfromvan Oracle based comp makes me believe I was hacked with a subsystem..... I could be wrong....what's your guess my brother in theRaider Nation

Yeah from LA here... Nation spans far.... Yeah man I opened file search put in $$ into the search I see 'HWRcustomization' date modified: 4/12/2011 (my comp was turned on in 2010) I can watch the list scroll as new things are accessed in the time it took to type this

Here's a pic
2zz0u38.jpg

Born and raised in the San Fernando Valley. Looks like this laptop has seen better days. I'm in las Vegas, NV now

Yeah but its fast I'm actually buying another from eBay to merge the 2 because 2.8ghz and 8gb ram in a laptop should keep up untill the next big step in computers I want to merge th components from this one keep the better parts and I wanted to give my cousin the less badass danny devito of these twins (still@2.53 ghz and 4gbram) for crimmus since he's living out of his car..... And the tablet I gave him quit Poor people can still be Hi-tek lo-lyfes

Webs the last frontier we can escape to, Even if we're still living in wagons lol jk.... Here's another wtf moment with this new install.... I can't wrap my head around as there's 2 active accounts public and mine, 1 for each disabled( admin and guest) is possile, but with ...the corrupt default registry, inability to update, oracle os files, now a "//./?"Share attached to an unknown device idk I see a few readme files in search .mention disc [0][0] [0][1] and [1][1] that might explain raid rom after post.
2zz0u38.jpg
...think if I upgrade to 10 for free it will override this funk?

Big t im sending my event log as txt so it should be good , I let an outside malware service look in because oof possible corruption, this is what totalhash sent back:

Attachments

• event log in txt fomat.txt
    266.6 KB · Views: 6
Here's what System ERRORS occurred (stripped to remove duplicates):

Error 12/11/2015 5:16:07 AM Service Control Manager 7026 None "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:cdrom

Error 12/11/2015 5:16:01 AM Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog 23 Service startup The event logging service encountered an error (res=5) while initializing logging resources for channel Security.

Error 12/11/2015 2:50:41 AM Service Control Manager 7011 None A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the LanmanServer service.

Error 12/11/2015 12:41:07 AM Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM 10016 None "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D3DCB472-7261-43CE-924B-0704BD730D5F}
and APPID{D3DCB472-7261-43CE-924B-0704BD730D5F}
to the user subrectre-PC\subrectre SID (S-1-5-21-1404365340-290243601-984375609-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

Error 12/10/2015 6:21:25 PM EventLog 6008 None The previous system shutdown at 6:16:23 PM on ‎12/‎10/‎2015 was unexpected.

So ... I'm OK? What about the registry and updates? Ms fixit can't fix,.. I believe you Joe but I'm trying to wrap my head around why ms Would scare me (possibly others) like telling me I got a corrupt registry and that fixit can't actually fixit and the event log like someone's logging in... They don't make this 'user friendly'

With the permission issues seen, I am not surprised at your problems.
Here's what I would do (attempt):

Learn how to alter NTFS permissions before you start this, and then we're going to verify/change perms on these files
DEFAULT,SAM,SOFTWARE,SYSTEM​
these are the registry files
  • boot into safe mode
  • login to the administrator account
  • get a command prompt and begin:
    • cd \windows\system32\config
    • now get the file explorer using EXPLORER . <notice the trailing period
Once into the gui file explorer, one at a time, right-click each file name listed above and click Properties->Security
Each file should show Group or user names of SYSTEM, Administrators or Administrator
and the perms for all are FULL CONTROL.
If necessary Add any missing name and set that perm

When done with the list BE CAREFULL how you exit! Quit the file explorer, quit the command prompt and
HARD POWER OFF the system - - do not log out your use Shutdown!

Restart and see how it goes.

Back