Frustrated with this blue screen (memory dump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsupriyo82

I was Browsing and i got this blue screen probem, aka memory dump.

The error was following:
***STOP: 0X0000000D1 (0X00000004,0X00000002,0X00000001,0XEE2A28ED)

* tcpip.sys Address ee2a28edbase at ee29e000,Datestamp 485B99AD

Beginning dump of physical memory.
Physical memory dump complete.............contact system adminstrator, etc.

What does it mean? How can I prevent it? Is it a dangerous error?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Hi bsupriyo82,
what were you doing when or right before it BSOD'd? have you recently installed new hardware and or drivers? those stop codes are usually generated by a hardware or driver issue.

No , i havent installed any drivers but around 10 days ago i installed SP3 through microsoft automatic updates. I think my drivers needs to be updated but I dont know how to update drivers.

0xD1 errors are usually caused by drivers. tcpip.sys is an impostant Vista driver for internet connections, et. al.

Your minidump error is 0xC5 and this is caused by faulty drivers. The Vista driver cited is usbccgp.sys and this is a USB Common Class Generic Driver.

In this dump the driver lxu800m.sys was prevented from loading by usbccgp.sys.

lxu800m.sys is a USB Modem Driver belonging to DevGuru Co, LTD. Update these drivers.

I can link you to where you need to go to update your drivers.what are your system specs?

I can link you to where you need to go to update your drivers.what are your system specs?

thanks , and i m really sorry to disturb u but i dont know how to check system specs. Here is the details in short:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3
Intel Celeron CPU 2.66GHz
RAM=384 MB
HDD 80GB
Driver Details in the attachment file named 1.jpeg

0xD1 errors are usually caused by drivers. tcpip.sys is an impostant Vista driver for internet connections, et. al.

Your minidump error is 0xC5 and this is caused by faulty drivers. The Vista driver cited is usbccgp.sys and this is a USB Common Class Generic Driver.

In this dump the driver lxu800m.sys was prevented from loading by usbccgp.sys.

lxu800m.sys is a USB Modem Driver belonging to DevGuru Co, LTD. Update these drivers.

WoW..that was a real explanation thanks but its useless for me coz I don't know what it means actually.I have windows XP SP3, and lxu800 is my internet device (Reliance Internet)

Please tell me what I have to do to avoid this memory dump error.

Thanks in advance

You ned to contact Reliance Internet and tell them that since updating Vista you have had all kinds of issues with connections and BSODs. Tell them that your minidump was read and the error 0x5C was recorded. Then tell them which modem driver was blocked by the Vista driver usbccgp.sys

Also mention that you had an 0xD1 error and the Vista error that was cited as the problem is tcpip.sys

* They should be able to tell you what drivers need to be updated. They should be able to direct you.

You ned to contact Reliance Internet and tell them that since updating Vista you have had all kinds of issues with connections and BSODs. Tell them that your minidump was read and the error 0x5C was recorded. Then tell them which modem driver was blocked by the Vista driver usbccgp.sys

Also mention that you had an 0xD1 error and the Vista error that was cited as the problem is tcpip.sys

* They should be able to tell you what drivers need to be updated. They should be able to direct you.

Thanks Route44, it really worked out for me. Thanks a lot man ! Applause !

Excellent! :grinthumb Glad to hear it has been resolved for you. If you don't mind could you tell us briefly what had to be done to bring corrections? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back