Galaxy S III’s latest software update fixes Exynos security exploit & Sudden Death Issue

Archean

Galaxy S III’s latest software update fixes Exynos security exploit & Sudden Death Issue

For SGS3 owners, take a sigh of relief as Sammy has released first firmware addressing Exynos security issues and the much dreaded sudden death problem.

I've installed it and only issue I have with it that it broke CSC Select app, except for that and the usual TW random crashes all seems alright.

Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
PDA: I9300XXELLA
CSC: I9300OXAELLA
MODEM: I9300XXELLA
Build Date: 22-12-12

Download Link: XXELLA (JB 4.1.2) / CSC:BTU

Please install it only if you have factory unlocked International Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300.

For SGS3 owners, take a sigh of relief as Sammy has released first firmware addressing Exynos security issues and the much dreaded sudden death problem.

I've installed it and only issue I have with it that it broke CSC Select app, except for that and the usual TW random crashes all seems alright.

Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
PDA: I9300XXELLA
CSC: I9300OXAELLA
MODEM: I9300XXELLA
Build Date: 22-12-12

Download Link: XXELLA (JB 4.1.2) / CSC:BTU

Please install it only if you have factory unlocked International Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300.
can you just check for software update? or do you have to download it from there

If you are in UK (CSC: BTU) you can get this via Kies, I couldn't get it through OTA.

I just wanted to say that I love the Galaxy S3. I'm so glad I decided to get it over the iPhone. It rocks!!!

Back