Game similar to Minecraft

Kothas

Hello,
I tried Minecraft demo and I liked it, but now it's not free so I want to find simiar game to it. I found Neverdaunt:8bit, but maybe you know more similar games to it?

Lol Terraria is the bomb... for a week or so, until you get all the items and it kinda get like meh... But I played it a good 70 hours for that week... Too bad it was exam week though... :/

That can be said about most games imo, but ya it can get dull once you get everything. Personally I'm about 40hrs in and have most of the high level tier gear, but still enjoying it :D.

But I played it a good 70 hours for that week... Too bad it was exam week though... :/

Heh happens, hope you still studied :) .

i heard from some friends that they got minecraft for free somehow.
terraria is for free but u get bored from it faster than minecraft ._.

Although I havent played it, I heard Terraria is similar to Minecraft.

Also, look for a flash game called Scuba, it does have an end and its not as fun as Minecraft, but the developer was inspired by Minecraft and Terraria.

Terraria kicks Minecraft's ***. Got bored with Minecraft in a few days (I don't think the developers really thought through player progression that well, plus it liked to freeze up on my pc a lot, plus I got a corrupted chunk that destroyed my save, plus I hate having to replace items all the time), but played Terraria through and still go back to it occasionally. It's not free but the $10 is a pittance for the several weeks (months?) of fun and diverse and non-buggy gameplay I got out of it. Plus the custom and adventure maps give you something to do when you've finished. Even was fun to try to restart with nothing from the beginning.

Back