Games expected for 2013

SirDigby

TechSpot Elite
Hello game enthusiasts!
Whenever it's the start of the year, I always try and figure out whether it's actually going to be a good one or not, and by doing this I try and figure out what good games, movies and events that are planned. So what games are planned for 2013?

Grand Theft Auto 5
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas : Patriots
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Blacklist
Resident Evil 6
Arma 3
The Elder Scrolls MMO
Call of Duty : Ghosts
Watch Dogs
Star Wars 1313
Amnesia : A Machine For Pigs
Sim City
Duke Nukem 3D
End of Nations
DayZ Standalone
Battlefield 4?
Lost Planet 3?
Any more?

I have Watch Dogs in mind, and GTA V as well, though Rockstar is still considering whether porting it for PC once more is a good idea. Funny, there was once a petition that reached 100K signatures from players begging for it. Watch Dogs made quite an impression during E3 2012, can't wait for it.

"The inevitable new Call of Duty game",,,,,, lol

Watch dogs and gta 5 are on my watch list,, can't wait.

There are some PC releases you missed, Tomb Raider, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Star Wars 1313, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Total War: Rome 2, End of Nations (F2P, and the DayZ standalone if everything works out. I'm sure I'm missing several others but these bigger ones came to mind.

Personally I'm looking at giving Tomb Raider, Metro and Crysis 3 a try in the first few months of the year if I can. Probably going to hold off on Colonial Marines and Dead Space 3, haven't even finished the second one yet :eek: . And I'm likely skipping the SimCity reboot as I'm disappointed with poor design decisions made, which makes me sad as a long time SimCity player. Other games like Rome 2, End of Nations, 1313, and Watchdogs if it's done will likely be my targets in the latter half of the year.

Oh and if you want some exclusive console releases, we have The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension, and Gears of War: Judgement coming too.

^^^ Likewise on the Metro: Last Light. I also have Dead Space 3 on pre-order (thanks sis) and I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with Isaac. The first two games were a lot of fun.

Back