Gaming/editing laptop suggestions?

HeadFonez

Hello, first of all I want to say: Thank you so much for helping me find my Laptop!
Criteria:
I would like to play games like Starcraft 2, Counterstrike, TF2, CoD, etc. on the go at Medium Settings and a playable FPS.
I want the laptop to have a good enough CPU power and RAM so I can video edit 720p videos.
The lowest hard drive space I need would be around 200GB.
Maybe VGA port?
(My aimed price would be as cheapest as you can find? or lower than 1000$)
Notes:
My friend was talking about the E350 AMD Processor?

Thank you!!! :D

My Desktop doesn't even have an i7 0_o since i'm going to be using it for 4 years, would it be wise to buy it and keep good care? or just buy a cheaper one and switch in like a year or 2?

I'd be buying the Inspiron. Enjoy a good machine and gaming experience for three or four years, rather than stressing a low end machine that offers less performance and more frustration.
You're not going to get a decent laptop graphics card for handling high-end games, by paying two or three hundred less than this Inspiron. It's a good machine, and excellent value for what you want, under $1000.

Thanks man! will see if I can get a better price somewhere, my father has connections at a computer store :D

Slightly better.
If possible, it'd be best to avoid a laptop, but I'm assuming it's not...and no you won't really be able to get what you're looking for under $1000, maybe not even at $1000 depending on your idea of playable framerates.

Back