Gaming PC

adnankhans

I am building a gaming pc
Specs:
1.intel celeron g3930
2.Manli GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
3.gigabyte motherboard GA-H110-D3A

I want to know which you recommended PSU for this ? Power supply ?
Kindly reply me

A 450 watt power supply will be fine for that configuration.

For mining you will want more than one card. And you will want each of those cards to be better than 1050 Ti.

1.450W for two 1050ti cards or only for one ?
2.I have now old power supply from dell optiplex 740 (305 W) so can use full ?

1.450W for two 1050ti cards or only for one ?
one card - If you want to run two cards you will want at least 500W. The general rule I keep on my mind (and it is not completely accurate) is 300W for a system without a dedicated GPU and 100W for each GPU added. The top end cards will need 150W to 200W each. To be accurate you would need to look up power draw for each GPU being used.
2.I have now old power supply from dell optiplex 740 (305 W) so can use full ?
I would only trust that power supply if I wasn't going to run a dedicated GPU

Lets back up a bit and take a look at that motherboard.
2017062118074592_big.png

I only see one x16 card slot. So unless you have other means of connecting a second x16 card, you will only be able to run one card. I wasn't trying to be confusing while explaining power supply wattage. You will be fine using a 550W power supply. But if you are only able to use one GPU, that is 150W+ more than you need.

I saw video on YouTube that say PCIe for extension PCI 16X BY RIZER thing!

And I am using Manli GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb with 6pin connector ,is that same as other gtx 1050ti ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Each vendor has their own card and cooling, usually even a couple versions. But in general each tier such as the 1050 Ti, 1060 or 1080, they are all the same. It is the specification of that tier that matters the most.

Why would you want a celeron processor? That's the bottom of the food chain and they're very slow. Save the money on the 1050 or 1060 and get a descent gaming processor. A Ryzen 3 should serve your needs a lot better. A great graphics card won't do what you want it to do without a good processor.

Back