Get a better understanding of 'Far Cry Primal' with this 5-minute gameplay trailer

Shawn Knight

Staff member

In Far Cry Primal, the next game in the popular franchise from Ubisoft, modern technology takes a backseat to the Stone Age. As this new gameplay overview trailer highlights, however, modern weaponry certainly isn't needed to cause all sorts of deadly chaos.

Players will assume the role of Takkar, a Wenja tribe member known for his ability to tame and command wild animals. While primitive, weapons like clubs, spears and the bow and arrow can be upgraded through the use of raw building materials and even fire.

Far Cry Primal arrives on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 23 before making its way to the PC a week later on March 1, 2016.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Wow! If all women were so ugly back then, it makes me wonder why man is not extinct today. What social media did they use back then, Uglyfacebook? That aside, the game looks quite good but as in all Far Cry games I suppose (apart from a few animals) you have no friends and everyone is out to kill you with enemies spawning faster than you can shank them.

Wow! If all women were so ugly back then, it makes me wonder why man is not extinct today. What social media did they use back then, Uglyfacebook? That aside, the game looks quite good but as in all Far Cry games I suppose (apart from a few animals) you have no friends and everyone is out to kill you with enemies spawning faster than you can shank them.

Compared women of 1700s for example, same can be said.

Looks like it's going to be a good new concept for the series. Just a shame that it's Ubisoft that'll lack polish but regardless I'll be picking it up.

Back