Getting logged off today

Bobbye

Is anyone else being logged off every time they post? This just started for me today- Sat. 2/13. I get error message that I don't have permission because I'm not logged on. I have to re-logon either to post or read an attached log.

Or when you try to open an attachment on a post?

I'm good on the front page, go to the forum page and it says, "not logged in", every time. Like you, it just started.

Same here and it's rather annoying.
Tried to clear Techspot cookies, didn't help.

Got to be site work. I've been off the system for a few hours, system closed and in sleep- clicked on my TechSpot tab and had to sign in to read this.

Having the problem myself, must be related to a system upgrade we performed last night. Looking into it now.

As mentioned earlier, the problem is related to a system upgrade we performed last night. What we didn't know is that this would produce some issues that do not seem to be entirely resolved in favor of ultimate security measures:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show....4-PL2-users-are-reporting-cookie-type-issues

We will be reverting back to our previously secured version of vB in the next hour or so. My apologies for the inconveniences.

I just lost an entire Close/CleanUp reply! I attempted to post it, got the 'not logged on' screen, logged on and got sent to https://www.techspot.com/vb/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=142354 which was a blank screen that said Done.

Attempt to recover started the same cycle over.

Also, this evening, using the spell checker or making any changes before posting a reply caused letters and words to duplicate.

Unhappy person here.

Julio: my screen shows: 1. Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.
Please reload the window.

But is shows: * Welcome Bobbye * My Posts
With Log Out ootion.

I just lost a lengthy Clean and Close reply because of this. Unfiortunately I did it before I saw this message!

It's stupid and annoying I know... I'm still waiting for our hosting company to recover the files from our backups to revert the changes.

I Just got logged off trying to post to this thread....! Oh the Irony...!

In spite of the fact that some might think if for the best, I want to complain about getting logged off also.......

We are back in the game. Hopefully the problem will be gone from this moment forward. Please let me know if you come across any further issues.

Thank you.

Back