Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Soldiers get stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozzielex

I have a problem in my single player game where one (or more) of the team will wander off and get himself stuck somewhere.
E.G In quarterback after reaching the village to relieve the other team who in fact are all dead when you get there, after the save game I order the team to either follow me down the hill or I send them to a location on the map. But most times at least one of the team will go to a location where there are two storage tanks, and he gets stuck there. The same happens in strong point after blowing up the generator, one of the guys gets himself stuck near an obstruction en route to clear the roadblock.
Ive tried shooting them for this, but is there a less drastic solution?
Generally though in GRAW1 it seems that whatever instructions I give my men they are determined to get themselves killed.
Any views

Thanks for replying yangly18, but all I got was a picture of your cat! It's a very nice cat but it doesnt' really answer my problem

Ive tried shooting them for this, but is there a less drastic solution?

lead them around the obsticle? does this happen every time you play the level or is a random event? I've played games before with bots getting stuck, and usually its a random glitch, not much you can do about it. If you order them to a location that would make them take a different path toward their objective it might help.

Thanks for your reply, it's not random in the sense that it only occurs at the same levels, but it doesnt happen every time I play.
But in general, although I really enjoy this game, I find the bots are a bit sloppy at commands given to them. e.g. if I order one of them to take out a tank with the zeus, they either say "haven't got a shot" or they walk straight up to the tank and blow themselves up. I've got brettzies weapon pack (v5.0 I think) and I really enjoy the game.
Do you know if there is any signs of a GRAW3?
Are you RAF yourself, if so good on you!

just looked up some talk around the internetz about GRAW3, looks like its the real deal. Hopefully if you get it when it comes out, the bots will be a little smarter than the game you are currently playing. Try their site: www.ghostrecon.com

Also, I am not RAF, I am in the United States Air Force, and we have a few bases over here we occupy.

Well I'm pleased to hear you are USAF and that you are here in UK. Your presence here makes us sleep better at night.
Cheers

You didn't mention if you installed any game patches. If you haven't already, I would do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back