Girl eats like pig/Stays thin

D

DavidBailey

She eats like this all the time.
Yet stays thin.
I wish I could. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm; how does this relate to anything technological? imo, this FB stuff.

Hmm; how does this relate to anything technological? imo, this FB stuff.
DUH-Read the option--
screenshot_29.jpg

Leave your ego at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
OUCH, just a simple point of information question and certainly not personal - - sorry you took it that way. Think you meant Description :grin:

OUCH, just a simple point of information question and certainly not personal - - sorry you took it that way. Think you meant Description :grin:
Hi You say nothing personal, but referred the thread to Facebook?? That sounds very familiar to me for some reason. I think I saw Facebook mentioned in one of my threads. OH well! Life goes on.

Let's don't go down this path again please. I didn't see it as germane to TS technology -- others may see see it as interesting - - forgive me.

And there are people that can some pack day starting at the age of 12 and never get cancer too.

Other get cancer in their late 20 for smoking.

There people can eat junk 5 times day and be 300 pounds and live to they are 80 old or more.

This just other thing like million other things doctors still cannot answer.

If they did have answer it would profoundly change the world.

Let's don't go down this path again please. I didn't see it as germane to TS technology -- others may see see it as interesting - - forgive me.
I agree 100% about going down this patch again. That's not needed here on the forum. We all have our ways and that's what makes forums work.:D(y) As far as smoking, I paid the price. Smoking is not a good thing! Never been fat. I'm 6-3 and weigh 200lbs.

Back