Give me names of great PC games

KillenNinjasHD

So almost about a year ago I posted on this very forum on games I needed for a certain setup...well ive upgraded my hardware and can run ANY game I want....except I have an issue... I dont know what to play can anyone who replies give me names of great pc games try not to give me racing games or puzzle games All I need is someone to give me a list of awesome pc games from either 2009 or 2014 does not matter (if you name a game I already have ill let you know)

ps: link to old one https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/what-games-can-I-run.198180/

I'm not sure what your preferences are. Here is a few, off the top of my mind.
  • Batman
  • Battlefield
  • Crysis
  • Divinity II
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  • Star Trek 2013
  • Witcher

Free To Play:
  • DOTA 2
  • Dungeons and Dragons Online
  • Lord of the Rings Online
  • Neverwinter
  • Star Trek Online

I'm not sure what your preferences are. Here is a few, off the top of my mind.
  • Batman
  • Battlefield
  • Crysis
  • Divinity II
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  • Star Trek 2013
  • Witcher

Free To Play:
  • DOTA 2
  • Dungeons and Dragons Online
  • Lord of the Rings Online
  • Neverwinter
  • Star Trek Online
allready have batman and battlefield games *crysis will be and will allways be beyond my rigs reach* can only play crysis 3 on high with 55 fps *currently getting ST 2013 not really a LOTR fan *game wise*

Tomb Raider
Skyrim
Dishonored
Remember Me
Dragon Age: Origins
Game of Thrones
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Prince of Persia
Dark Souls

If you've got a friend or two to play with, Borderlands 2 can be a right blast, I've probably spent a good 300 odd hours in that game, it's pretty epic.

Some good games:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Prince of Persia series
Civilization V
Payday 2
Left 4 Dead

Shadow Warrior (2013 reboot)
Mass Effect trilogy (and all the DLCs)
Dragon Age series (and all the DLCs)

I heard Mass Effect 3 ending was a big let down. Do you disagree? I haven't played any of them yet. Who knows if I ever will. Just curious for future reference.

never played starcraft because I simply dont understand the purpose :p

Didn't you ever see the movie War Games? The purpose is "to win the game".

I think what you meant to say is it's look very complicated to learn and that you are frightened and intimidated by the complexity. However, if you can overcome your fears you will it's basically a game of rock, paper, scissors, for the most part.

I heard Mass Effect 3 ending was a big let down. Do you disagree? I haven't played any of them yet. Who knows if I ever will. Just curious for future reference.

There were some people who were upset with Mass Effect 3's original ending and to be fair it was disappointing. BioWare released a revised ending called the Extended Cut which fills in some of the missing moments and fixes some other issues within the game. I think you should play the trilogy and judge for yourself whether its good or bad but in my opinion you'll like it.

I must say, Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Get it.
Play it.
Love it.
waaaht.gif

Few others are:
Portal 2
Left4dead 2
Trouble in terrorists town
Half Life

But that's just me, I tend to stick to somewhat "older" games. Not the newer stuff coming out. Pc4lyfe.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (all of them) and some really great mods (STALKER Complete/Lost Alpha)
Metro 2033/last light
Crysis Warhead (you already mentioned the original)
Witcher 2
Mass effect Franchise
Dead space 3

Driving games:
Dirt 2
Dirt 3
F1 2010,2011,2012,2013

Here are my best PC games of all times:

10. Far Cry
9. Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
8. Star Wars: Tie Fighter
7. Diablo 2