Inactive GMER detects RootKit but crashes during scan! How to dis-infect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source of the BSOD is a GMER driver: UWRYRPOC.sys
Happens randomly several minutes into the scan, but happens every time.

Suggestions to Remove the bug?
Computer has been very slow lately, as webpages load/change.
Different Virus Scans found/fixed different things, but they all seemed minor.
All are reporting no infections, so I've uninstalled them. Just running Windows Security, which also gives clean scans, including offline.

What's next???

Device name Lenovo-PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID DC06D801-595F-4BF1-9D32-FEC26810BF87
Product ID 00329-10280-00000-AA919
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎2020-‎06-‎10
OS build 19043.1288
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Thanks for any help or advice from Root-Kit gurus that enjoy a challenge! Regards, ~Terry M

Please, complete all steps listed here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back