Good VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macx

With all the talk of the benefits of subscribing to a VPN lately, I thought I'd check into it.
I recently saw an article about VPN's that sort of advertised one that was offering a lifetime
deal for something like $60.

But with all the scammers out there, I thought the best way to find a reliable one that
works and doesn't perpetrate any mischief was to ask folks who have used them.

Appreciate any recommendations based on experience.

Hello! I’d like to share my ideas as they’re based on my private experience. At first I tried free vpn services thinking it could provide all the opportunities free of charge. So I was disappointed when realized my mistake. Free vpns work just partially. Then I tried Hidemyass (probably the name attracted me). The cost is appropriate, it works well, but I’ve faced with the problem traveling through Europe. It couldn’t access to some streaming sites like Netflix or Spotify. Unfortunately, this vpn can’t provide all the opportunities. Then I tried Expressvpn despite the price was rather high. Actually I was satisfied with the results. It worked all the time well. Thanks to double encryption I’ve never been hacked though I travel much and prefer using public Wi-Fi. Besides, I have access to some blocked sites while traveling. On the whole, I can say that if you pay good money you’ll get an excellent result. I hope I’ve helped you.

Thank you! That's a very comprehensive and detailed answer. More than I was hoping for.

CyberGhost provides you with a free option and it works very well but iP Vanish is usable on any device.

If you happen to come across the Opera browser, these guys have a built in VPN of their own. That's what I mostly use since it's from a trusted company, most of all it's for free. Comes with the browser. Sweet!

CyberGhost provides you with a free option and it works very well but iP Vanish is usable on any device.
I took the plunge with CyberGhost works ok on pc iPhone etc but a pain the bum on Firestick. I can’t access my account and it’s two weeks and they can’t help me Never again

I've tried many and ExpressVPN is my favourite paid for. NordVPN wont connect or lost connection too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back