Google Chrome & Java

learninmypc

About this thread https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/anybody-use-seamonkey.183864/page-2
Bobbye, The link I posted in this post Anybody use SeaMonkey?
was to take the person to show the pop up I showed that needs java to show. With out java,one can click that link & no pop up.

To Rabbit01, yes, I did have java problems but it was fixed with an update.
As I said in post #34, since java works in my other browsers, I'm not going to worry about it in Google Chrome. Thanks for the help,it is appreciated.(y)

The thread has gotten away from the subject and very confusing. The original subject was left and Chrome became the issue, then Java.I asked the moderator to review and he agreed that it should be closed.

We don't close many of the threads outside of the malware forum.

If you want to try and resolve the Java/Chrome problem, I suggested that you start a new thread with that subject. You don't need to give any more explanation for the closed thread.

Bobbye, I started this thread to try to solve the java problem in Google Chrome but since I have no java problem in my other browsers, & seldom use that link I posted, I see no reason to try to fix it in Google Chrome.
My default browser is SeaMonkey, I use Firefox occasionally as I do Opera.
I used Google Chrome to help some friends that have it but it has been changed alot. I'll go thru the Google Chrome help site you linked to previously in hopes of learning more.
Thanks for your patience & wonderful help & thanks to others,too.:)(y)

Okay. If the Java problem persist in Chrome and you decide to use that browser, post back with the description of the problem to this thread and we'll try to work it out.

Otherwise, we'll just let this thread expire.

No problem. Let us know if you want to get back to the problem regarding Java and Chrome.

Bobbye, miracles of miracles I managed to get java working in google chrome, I thank you anyhow. Have an awesome day.:)(y)

So what happened to Google Chrome? I used to be able to click its icon & be surfing with in 4 to 5 seconds if that.
Now I click it & its at least one maybe two minutes from click to surf.:confused:
PC specs haven't changed either.

Back